Now eligible for funding - Projects that Improve Management Processes or Systems. This includes consultancy, design or development projects where the end result will free up management time to focus on growing the business.
- Process improvement consultancy
- Design of internal financial reporting systems
- Development of new HR performance management processes
- Development of management reporting processes
- Improvements to stock control processes or systems
- Automation of customer management processes or systems.
To date coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer projects that Increase Management Know-How were eligible for funding support and this continues
- Available to Tees Valley SMEs based in Stockton, Darlington, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool or Redcar & Cleveland
- BCLM provides up to 40% funding towards a project costing between £2,500 and £5,000 - a grant of up to £2000
- Available until March 2021
For more information go to: