Hartlepool Enterprise Centre is a converted Victorian School close to the centre of town that is owned and managed by Hartlepool Borough Council.
The Centre has 50 business units available on flexible terms in a choice of offices and workshops ranging in size from 10sqm to 85sqm that would suit a variety of uses. The Centre offers:
- Coaching and mentoring for individuals considering setting up in business
- Pre-start and start up business advice
- Assistance with developing business plans
- Expert advice on all aspects of business e.g. finance, marketing
- Access to professional advice and guidance
- Access to financial assistance schemes and grants
Hartlepool Enterprise Centre also offers expert business advice and guidance from a team of experienced business advisers.
This service is available to any individuals who are considering starting up in business through to established businesses looking to expand.